Angela
A
As someone who often relied on free hot lunch as my only meal of the day I take it very personally when children are attacked and shamed for being poor. I would happily pay more taxes for no child to go hungry.
01:55 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Bad Hombre Resistor
A
In response to Angela.
Former poor person here, I totally agree. Free lunch was what helped me focus on school instead of hunger. Now I have an engineering degree from a presitgious university, 30 year career in IT, and I pay WAY more in taxes than was ever given to me. Worth every penny if it helps the next kid.
02:16 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Angela
A
In response to Bad Hombre Resistor.
I could say the same in regard to taxes though I've had a thriving career financing affordable housing and other social projects like medical centers and food banks for 26 years.
02:26 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Benny Andthejets
A
In response to Angela.
I'm not even a fan of children and I believe no child should go hungry, ever. I also would pay more taxes for this to be a reality but lets be serious, billionaires should not exist until this is a reality.
02:14 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Angela
A
In response to Benny Andthejets.
I don't have children myself but strongly believe that investment in our children is investment in our society as a whole and it pays incalculable dividends.
02:24 PM - Sep 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}