Ola
A
Some people on here don’t want to have difficult conversations at all. Once someone spouted something they disagreed with, they reached for their block or unfollow button.

I believe that as long as it is not disrespectful or trolling, we should be able to have difficult conversations. Why not?
03:38 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Saint Clinton
A
In response to Ola.
For me, I find that both far ends want to have a "debate", not a "conversation". When I say that I am a Moderate or Centrist, I get hell from both far sides on how wrong I am, and demands that I follow their side.
05:47 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Unknown Soldier
A
In response to Ola.
Yeah, but keep in mind that some of the people who migrated over here aren’t necessarily very deep thinkers and struggle with racism, bigotry and anti-social behaviors.

A small part of it is they don’t like to be lectured to by ppl they think just fell out of the trees.
04:01 PM - Sep 14, 2023
ScorpioDawn
A
In response to Ola.
Here, here!
03:48 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Ola
A
In response to ScorpioDawn.
👍🏽
04:01 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Verifiably Nobody
A
In response to Ola.
I agree. However, I also think it’s ok if people don’t want to participate. I do rather tire of the passive aggressive parting shots some feel necessary, the “it’s my thread and you’re not welcome”. Block. Can’t stop people being themselves. I personally would like them to post privately but, meh.
03:45 PM - Sep 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}