Mary OContrary
A
👀 Neo-Nazi anti-Semites in Iowa are planning a "National Day of Hate" this Sat, Feb 25 according to David Goldenberg, Midwest regional director of the Anti-Defamation League. Other white supremacist and hate groups around the country have since said they plan to participate. Be on alert!
12:25 PM - Feb 23, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I'm 100% down with the U.S. Constitution. Be clear. But there's a line. And these low life scumbag NAZIs cross it. 1A does NOT protect ALL speech. Not speech that leads to lawless action... and their hate rhetoric does exactly that -- just as they themselves have proven, time and time again. (IMHO)
02:15 AM - Mar 03, 2023
Emily Bartlett
A
I have seen rabbis call for people to ignore and amplify how we all Care for each other and how we uplift Jewish people. Starve these awful
People Of oxygen.
10:29 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Emily Bartlett.
The rabbis know that the best way to thwart hate is to spread love. I'm torn. I often preach "silence is golden, don't give them oxygen". On the other hand, I would love to see thousands of peaceful, love-spreading counter protestors show up to each one of their protests.
11:15 AM - Feb 24, 2023
NorthCoast TerryMerryJoan
A
Praying for our friends in these communities. We must stand against this kind of hate.
10:04 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Alana
A
Unfortunately this goes on in Dallas as well.
01:53 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Alana.
Sadly, this cancer has spread nationwide and metastatized.
01:56 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Patrice
A
I blame tfg for unleashing this garbage on us. He opened the Pandora’s box for this type of behavior and now we’re dealing with the consequences.
01:44 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Patrice.
100% and I don't know if it will be possible to close the Pandora's box anytime soon. TFG emboldened them and they have no shame. It may take decades to undo the damage on our national landscape. Until then, we need to make sure "Nazi" and "GOP" are synonymous.
01:47 PM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Patrice.
Unfortunate,Political Due diligence can't be trained to all voters and aspiring candidates.Type of Risk Management: 3 principals in the process: identify and assess, prevent and mitigate and account. Party in want authoritarian rule, EX: dictatorships. Opinion vary unfortunately.
03:35 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Retropian
B
While deplorable, to put it mildly, this will be terrible for the gop. They will be handcuffed to nazis going into 2024.
01:44 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Retropian.
Let's make sure of it!
01:45 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Diane Hall
A
How many of those spreading hate and taking part in a 'Day of Hate' are calling themselves Christians? WTF!
01:07 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Diane Hall.
Serious question. This is what Christian Nationalists look like. They project their image onto Jesus and co-opt his goodness as their brand, while rejecting his teachings altogether.
01:12 PM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}