John Willis
B
The 'liberal' media is at it again...
Everything is Biden's problem...
I'm surprised they aren't blaming the hurricanes on Biden.
Liberal media my ass
10:43 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to John Willis.
MSM absolutely has a REPUBLICAN slant! They’re AGAINST Biden. They’ve made that blatantly obvious. All MSM cares about is RATINGS. I’m not referring so much to print journalism as I am to TV & Cable News. It’s easier to find rational articles in print. I can’t watch TV News anymore. It’s ANNOYING!
10:48 AM - Sep 15, 2023
John Willis
B
In response to Yvette.
Remember, the same 1/10 of 1%ers that own the media, also own the GOP. Whenever somebody can point out a middle class person that owns a media conglomerate, you can then listen about a 'liberal' media. But until then, the idea of a 'liberal' media is all bullshit.
11:05 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Yvette
A
Exactly. I can’t watch more than a couple of minutes of the News without wanting to throw something. I listen to Maddow on podcast. Once in a while I’ll listen to Joy Reid. I can’t watch the day to day nonsense of them trying to destroy Biden while trying to make Trump sound like a viable Candidate!
In response to John Willis.
11:11 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Susan Riba
A
In response to Yvette.
Try watching MeidasTouch on YouTube. Refreshing fact based. And funny. They have a whole network of shows to choose from. My personal favorite is LegalAF.
11:25 AM - Sep 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}