Democracy Music
A
By platforming a dangerous and fascist former president, NBC and Meet the Press are only a little better than the Hitler appeasers of the 1930s. “Peace in Our Time” they declared! Yeah, how’d that work out?

Trump.is.not.a.normal.candidate.
Stop treating him like he is.
06:35 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
In response to Democracy Music.
Exactly
09:28 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Pibble Mom
A
Yellow journalism in broadcast form.
Sensationalism, nothing substantive. Nothing the former person has ever said has been substantive.
But network execs achieved their goal: Lots of buzz about the show before it's even airing.
09:01 PM - Sep 15, 2023
steveN b
A
Agreed, and well spoken. Trump is a very sick man, and the media help enable him.
08:45 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Democracy Music
A
In response to steveN b.
Agreed & they will enable us right out of democracy if they keep airing interviews done by interviewers who are easily run over by Trump. Maybe Welker will do a good job (I read she addresses him as “Mr President”)but I think Medhi Hassan would have been a better choice if they insisted on doing it.
08:58 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Priscilla Payne
A
So tonight Chris Hayes is defending their reporting on trump because he is the greatest threat to our national security. Not sure that I buy that defense.
08:05 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Democracy Music
A
In response to Priscilla Payne.
For me, it’s not about coverage, it’s about platforming interviews & his rallies like MSM did in 2016. He just spews lies & propaganda & most of his interviewers don’t seem to have the chops to effectively push back. IMO, treating him like a normal candidate is dangerous to democracy.
08:27 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Adam Hackney
A
Honestly I'm for this since he admits in the interview to stealing classified documents. He also said he'd testify at every trial about everything.

Guess what will be shown at trial if he refuses to testify.

God damn he's dumb as a brick.
07:18 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Democracy Music
A
In response to Adam Hackney.
He already has. He insists he was authorized to do it under the Presidential Records Act, which is 🐂💩. He will spew more of his dangerous propaganda & if he gains only a few hundred votes from gullible viewers, it’s dangerous. NBC is bestowing credibility by hosting him. Remember 2016 coverage.
07:29 PM - Sep 15, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}