Bev Turner
A
I think I'm not going to invite some friends I made on Twitter here. I was wanting a few to migrate who were never-45 GOPers. There were several frank discussions without the vitriol. From scrolling, I fear they won't be welcomed and that's a shame. They are our neighbors too. I'll show myself out.
02:20 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Derek Brown
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I understand. Just a few hours ago I watched several people pile on one person simply because they stated they were unaffiliated to a political party. Definitely not in the spirit of constructive dialogue or this site. I smashed that block button a few times. Don't ever want to interact w/ them.
03:07 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Bev Turner
A
In response to Derek Brown.
I know, right!? Didn't migrate for that nonsense. I've blocked once (the whole sex fiasco) and haven't for this but I think I might start? Glad to see I'm not the only one whose been noticing.
03:09 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Derek Brown
A
I'd suggest going ahead with your plan to cautiously invite some of them over. We do ultimately have control over who we interact w/ here and there are plenty of people on here willing to converse respectfully. And hey, we always have a block button that actually works
In response to Bev Turner.
03:15 PM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}