Margo Green
A
This is absolutely false. Please stop bashing red states. In TX the state is so voter suppressed and gerrymandered it's virtually impossible for a blue candidate to win. But don't make the mistake of thinking we're not trying. I'm sick of people thinking we're actually supporting these fascists.
YellowDogYankee @YellowDogYankee
That people get the government they deserve is certainly true of the citizens of Texas.
09:02 PM - Sep 16, 2023
09:39 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Julie Brannon
A
In response to Margo Green.
Hear, hear! Same with Florida. "Red" states are full of folks like us trying against impossible odds to change things.
07:03 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Jennifer Wolf
A
Thank you Margo. Amen!
03:17 AM - Sep 17, 2023
I don't need a "cure"
A
Wow. They deserve? That seems like such a callous and dismissive thing to say. Also Texas is the state with the largest Black population. So doubt wtf and wow. Texas deserves a government that doesn't get away with gerrymandering. I guess by that person's logic tho. I deserve Desantis.
03:13 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Callous and dismissive describes it perfectly
10:05 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Spiritual Annie
A
Same here in Florida. I have always voted for Dems. We have to get out the voters who chose not to vote last time.
03:08 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Steve Hill
B
Still these people are your Family and Neighbors! You have to convince them to change, we cant do it from here in Cali!
02:38 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Steve Hill.
Do you not understand that we are NOT a red state?
We are a voter suppressed and gerrymandered state. We do talk to our friends and neighbors and guess what? They vote blue too. All we're asking for is some support instead of finger pointing.
10:08 AM - Sep 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}