Joon Bugg
A
thread 1/2
Watching ppl slut shame Lauren Boebert while saying NOTHING about the man she was being lewd WITH is a special kind of liberal hypocrisy.
I don't like her either but seriously, y'all?
She's a skank but he's absolved? I thought we were better than that.
Either they're both skanks or neither are.
07:34 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
thread 2/2
I'm not sure what motivates ppl to respond to me to tell me what I have witnessed RE: slut shaming isn't happening bc they think Boobert deserves to be shamed but all y'all can fuck off & kiss my ass.
I don't like her. She disgusts me. But NO ONE deserves to be shamed by randos. Grow the fuck up.
09:14 AM - Sep 17, 2023
MoMak
A
This wouldn't even be a story if she wasn't out there thumping people over the head with her bible, "family values" and bigotry. I'm not slut shaming her, I'm hypocrisy shaming her.
In response to Joon Bugg.
08:28 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
In response to MoMak.
And good for you.
Are you hypocrisy shaming that man she was with who is allegedly liberal/gay/drag queen friendly who is skeeving it up with a politically poisonous dating partner? Because I think that's worse; laying down your integrity for 🐱?

If you aren't, you are also a hypocrite.
08:31 AM - Sep 17, 2023
MoMak
A
In response to Joon Bugg.
We are free to date, grope, sleep with, love whomever we choose. If he runs for office and epouses the same BS as Boebert, I will be sure to point to this video as evidence of his vile hypocrisy.
12:58 PM - Sep 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}