Joon Bugg
A
thread 1/2
Watching ppl slut shame Lauren Boebert while saying NOTHING about the man she was being lewd WITH is a special kind of liberal hypocrisy.
I don't like her either but seriously, y'all?
She's a skank but he's absolved? I thought we were better than that.
Either they're both skanks or neither are.
07:34 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Joon Bugg
A
thread 2/2
I'm not sure what motivates ppl to respond to me to tell me what I have witnessed RE: slut shaming isn't happening bc they think Boobert deserves to be shamed but all y'all can fuck off & kiss my ass.
I don't like her. She disgusts me. But NO ONE deserves to be shamed by randos. Grow the fuck up.
09:14 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Mynxie
A
There's no need to slut shame anyone.

What was shameful was that their actions were carried out in a public place, surrounded by people of all ages, & that they showed zero respect for anyone else.

That Boebert's political stances vs her actual actions are hypocritical has always been true.
In response to Joon Bugg.
08:30 AM - Sep 17, 2023 (Edited)
Joon Bugg
A
In response to Mynxie.
I think it's stupid to slut shame anybody too but the glaring hypocrisy over the last few days lacking any nuance whatsoever where she's the heaux & he's what? Not even mentioned in a negative light.
If you're gonna be hypermoralistic, just be equitable. All I'm sayin'.
08:37 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Mynxie
A
I agree wholeheartedly!!

Some of the posts I've seen on the matter have been utterly atrocious, dripping with misogyny, and not at all what you'd expect to come from adults.
08:44 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Pamela
A
She is the politician and public persona. I think it’s appropriate to point out her hypocrisy. I think it’s also appropriate to not attack a person’s date.

I have no idea if the guy is a hypocrite or not. But he’s not the one in Congress.
08:56 AM - Sep 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}