Salma Typhii
A
FFS, these are key diabetes drugs, not weight loss drugs! There is more at stake here than fatphobia
11:47 AM - Sep 16, 2023
Erica
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
1) Wegovy is not approved for treatment of diabetes 2) obesity is a disease just like diabetes, cancer etc. and moreover leads to those two diseases among many others. These medicines have the ability to make a HUGE impact on reducing several of those diseases. Facts matter.
12:11 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Erica.
Obesity is a symptom. Not a disease. I work in Indigenous health and probably have read more than you on this.

Wegovy and Ozempic are the same drug. Facts matter
https://www.uchealth.org/today/wegovy-vs-ozempic-the-truth-about-new-weight-loss-drugs/
12:21 PM - Sep 16, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
I think this is the best article on these drugs I have read so far. Very concise and informative. Thanks for sharing.
10:14 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
Thanks! It was far harder to find than it should have been. Honestly if had a better health care system where you know people with diabetes could get the drugs they need at a price they can afford, I'd be cheering an effective drug for small weight loss (
10:17 AM - Sep 17, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
Obesity is a big problem in this country, and telling people to eat less and exercise more is not the fix most people think it should be.
10:19 AM - Sep 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}