Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 1/11
Offered respectfully and with understanding:

The racism is an emergent property of the complex system. Over centuries, they (from billionaires to "trailer trash") have blamed the scapegoats that best serve their purposes and (psychological) felt needs. If not one ("savages"), then another ("n…").
Vee a lot of everything Happened @VeeHappened60
This is about power, racism and greed. This is about a bunch of white folks freaking out because the citizenry around them is no longer milk white. They think that they can control the gene pool by force. Like attempting to force Dr's stop performing abortions, stop women from taking birth control.
11:10 AM - Sep 18, 2023
12:15 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 2/11
*In addition to* calling it out clearly, we would do well to both #LookDeeper and move past that observation and complaint level. They're neither willing nor able of resolving the societal dysfunction. They're #TeamDownwardSpiral . It's up to us. (Yes, stating the obvious--please bear with me).
12:18 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 3/11
As an initial step, I've attempted to call attention to the tactics in play. As noted above, #Scapegoating and #BlameShifting . (Related: #GoalpostShifting ) I've often tagged them as #NPDtactics (narcissistic personality disorder as 'catchall') in the context of personal level abuse/manipulation, …
12:23 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 4/11
… though it applies societally (e.g., as employed by the #GaslightersOnParade , most prominently by The Criminal Fraud).

Beyond (or behind/beneath) the tactics lies a 'why'. My assessment: to solve this, we need to gain an awareness of that and increase our understanding of it.
12:25 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 5/11
Treating (at best) the symptoms hasn't worked--for all those centuries. Nor will a "fight"--which they would prefer.

Little interest has been expressed in this over the 6 months of 1K+ spouts here. Is it possible that our collective conditioning has us (unconsciously) preferring *not* to solve it?
12:30 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 7/11
The main reason I share the "US DOJ on the job" spouts is because part of my assessment is that the path to a solution *goes through the current US administration*. They are both models and champions--unprecedented in those roles, as I've previously noted.

The fascists use #Bandwagoning
12:47 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 8/11
… to nefarious ends. (I'll get into that more in the future.) We use it less effectively than we might, in large part because we're so reactive (and less so, responsive) to their 'flooding the zone' using such tactics. At worst, we infight (in various forms)--for understandable reasons. It's hard.
12:50 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 9/11
If Spoutible is indeed a safe space, let's be cognizant of the critical opportunity that provides us in this generations-long effort. We can each only do what we're able. That said, are we not all able of understanding that, while we can't do *more*, we can do *what's more effective*, …
12:53 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 10/11
… and, minimally, *stop doing what's distracting and detracting from* those efforts--or which reinforce them? Again, as much as we're able? (See #PotentialPitfalls )

Feel the need to opt out? Excellent self awareness. #RespectForChoices
#SelfCare
#TeamUpwardClimb
#LessIsMore
#EveryLittleBitHelps
01:00 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
thread 11/11
Related general thoughts.
10:28 PM - Nov 05, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}