Yvette
A
I just read they canceled THE WONDER YEARS after only 2 seasons. It was such a great show. My husband always teases me that every time I really like something on TV or streaming he knows it will get canceled before it should! 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️☮️
05:52 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Ella or PJ if you prefer
A
In response to Yvette.
Dang it. I liked that show a lot.
05:57 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Ella or PJ if you prefer.
Me too. The acting was excellent. Almost every episode made me laugh & cry. That’s extremely rare. ☮️
03:04 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
In response to Yvette.
I saw that this weekend. I’m angry and you can guess why.💚
05:55 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
I can. A show like SWAT stays on multiple seasons, but The Wonder Years which is thought provoking, tender & funny is gone after 2? I don’t get it. Why do Americans prefer violent TV to good TV? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄☮️
03:07 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Annette & Vizsla Tucker
A
In response to Yvette.
I have the same luck Every time I find a product I love, they discontinue it. 🤣🤣
05:55 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Annette & Vizsla Tucker.
That happens to me with shows, Perfumes, soaps (bath & bodywork’s) & any other thing I like. Wendy’s discontinued my Chicken Caeser Pita. It was the 1 fast food thing I ate (besides pizza). My family says I’m the kiss of death to shows & products. It’s NOT flattering. 😂🙄💙🤦‍♀️☮️
03:12 PM - Sep 19, 2023

Only followers of this user (Tokismom73) can see their posts

Jen The Muse
A
In response to Yvette.
Relatable. I'm a FireFly fan and still salty lol
05:54 PM - Sep 18, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Jen The Muse.
I never watched that, but I have been the victim of many early cancellations. I loved this show HOMEFRONT. Kyle Chandler (from Friday Night Lights) was in it. It may have been his 1st big part. I believe it came out in the early 1990’s. They canceled it after a season. I loved SISTERS. GONE! 🙄
03:16 PM - Sep 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}