Ami Berger
A
"This loss of bodily autonomy on the federal level has created medical disasters for women all throughout the country." #AbortionISHealthcare
12:44 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Brown Sugar BLM
A
In response to Ami Berger.
America has Never been a Leader because BLACK & BROWN PEOPLE LGBTQ, IMMIGRANTS, have NEVER had FULL RIGHTS as WHITE PEOPLE. Just Sayin’🤷🏽‍♀️In My Opinion👈🏽
07:21 PM - Sep 01, 2023
MinisterX
A
And it’s the usual suspects who at the heart of the problem! Below are the exits polls from the last midterm election. Note that the midterms took place AFTER the kangaroo court overturned Roe V. Wade. Look at who supported Rethuglicans who were behind it all! 😡😡😡😡
12:39 PM - Mar 06, 2023 (Edited)
Jennie Jonzen
A
And most of us who knew it would, warned that it would, to no avail.
12:25 PM - Mar 06, 2023
Michael Cowtan
A
With Trump manipulating the Supreme Court , the unthinkable happened in the space of 6 years. It seems impossible for a fundamental right to be lost so quickly. Up here in Canada we forget the same thing could happen here in the same time frame.
05:27 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Barbra C #DemCast
A
#AbortionISHealthcare
Maternal mortality in the U.S. is nearly 2X what it was just 20 yrs ago
Pregnant women who live in rural communities are about 60% more likely to die, before, or after childbirth
Black women are more than 3X as likely to die from pregnancy than white women #ReproductiveRights
01:37 AM - Feb 05, 2023 (Edited)
Janet Siedschlag
A
My daughter lives in Idaho. After 3 years of trying to have a baby, she had catastrophic complications at 25 weeks. The pregnancy had to end to save my daughters life. My much wanted granddaughter did not survive. She wants to try again and will have to sell the house and move out of state to try to
05:01 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Janet Siedschlag
A
In response to Janet Siedschlag.
2/2 have a child. Idaho law doesn't take her survival into account if complications happen again.
05:02 PM - Feb 04, 2023
CatLouMay
A
In response to Janet Siedschlag.
I am so sorry for your family’s loss. The thought of your daughter having to move to potentially save her life if she has future pregnancy complications angers me.
12:38 PM - Mar 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}