Daniel C
A
IMHO, Ms. Kohrs, the GA grand jury foreperson, comes across much better in this full CNN clip if you take the time to watch the whole clip. I suspect she is a nervous person, this being the first time doing a bit media tour. Remember also, the media reached out to her.

https://www.cnn.com/video
02:04 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Erica
A
In response to Daniel C.
If this is a glimmer into who we are relying on to sort TFG, we’re so screwed.
07:52 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Daniel C
A
In response to Erica.
I actually am optimistic. This was the special grand jury charged with just investigation, and they recommended many indictments. The next grand jury will make decisions about indictments. She is odd, but clearly bright & clearly got into the work in a serious way.
01:51 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Erica
A
In response to Daniel C.
I don’t think she’s bright AT all. What she did was incredibly stupid. She should have stayed away until the indictments were handed down and even then.
10:34 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Daniel C
A
In response to Erica.
When I say bright, I mean she speaks as an intelligent person. I agree that making the media tour was bad judgement and exposes her to nefarious elements.
01:42 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Erica
A
In response to Daniel C.
I don’t think she speaks intelligently at all. I think she comes off as a child acting like she has a secret. They were counseled to avoid the media. And common sense would tell you to wait until the indictments are handed down. Stupid is as stupid does.
06:30 PM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}