Christopher Bouzy
A
It's trolling when someone has been raising the same concerns for months. No one is forced to be here, and the people who choose to be here are doing their best to build something better than Twitter. Some are rightfully annoyed with the constant pessimism and defeatist attitude.
Rian Miller @Ffieldgirl21
Yep. It's getting ridiculous. What happened to scroll by if you don't agree? Why is every person put on blast? Are we only allowed group think? There are legitimate concerns by people. They're not all trolls.
02:12 PM - Sep 19, 2023
02:52 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Have been investigating this phenom for a while, :Trolls are the cult driven cacophony in inept , matriculating from"X" platform,, developed 2 rules, if something sounds incorrect, and out right prevaricated , i block unto thee,
02:00 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Harry Kaufman
A
In response to Harry Kaufman.
Always keep Smokey the Bear comment, "Remember the BP you keep low, may be one's very own. Improvised but apropos...
02:03 PM - Feb 14, 2024
Amy Magnus
A
"it's just politics and stuff" reads as a lazy critique but it's an approximation of a common sentiment

yes it's silly to shout "there's no one here" over the din of a crowded party but we know what it means

I notice is these "no one's here" "want my tribe" comments come up after a big moment
08:57 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Amy Magnus
A
In response to Amy Magnus.
people are lonely

Spoutible isn't going to cure loneliness on its own

in the quest for happiness, online pursuits should buttress our real world adventures

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...
09:04 PM - Sep 19, 2023 (Edited)
FUTURE HOUSE
A
Yes exactly. Were all trying to make it better then X. I hate when people complain and b@#£tch for nothing
04:18 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
03:03 PM - Sep 19, 2023
hal
A
Politely disagree.
02:54 PM - Sep 19, 2023
ميجان the Librarian
A
In response to hal.
We get tired of having the same discussion time and time again. No one has to be here if they don’t like it. We know we’re different.
03:01 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Rnsilverlake
A
In response to hal.
You also are free to create your own....
12:58 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Indigo
A
💯💯💯
02:52 PM - Sep 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}