King Lavender-licous
A
thread 1/6
I'm going to help you out, so listen up.

Spoutible has what, over 300k users?

Most of us are here because we want to escape harassment, trolling, bigotry, and the platforms that allow it.

Spoutible isn't just another social media platform. It's responsible, accountable, hassle free connecting.
12:58 PM - Sep 19, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 2/6
If you don't care about racism and disinformation then I've got a very special trophy for you, it's called the "I'm not affected so why do I care " Cup.

Politics is our life because our lives are always up for political debate.
01:02 PM - Sep 19, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 3/6
If we invite you to leave it's because you're trying to get spoutible to change the foundation for which it was created.

Some of us, as I explained earlier about our entire existence I always being under scrutiny, take those uninformed, totally ignorant, entitled statements personal.
01:06 PM - Sep 19, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 4/6
It's literally a complaint about the lack of gentrification here.

Spoutible is New.
Spoutible has no algorithm.

Anyone looking to have their social media experience force fed to them isn't going to like it here.

Anyone looking to get famous without connecting isn't going to like it here.
01:09 PM - Sep 19, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 5/6
Do you have to be marginalized to join spoutible? Hell fucking no. That's ridiculous!

Do you need to know what values spoutible is built on and will aways prioritize?
01:14 PM - Sep 19, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 6/6
Since it was deleted

This screen shot was sent to me by an account with similar complains and reason for this thread.
01:51 PM - Sep 19, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}