Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
Holy shit, people… I forgot to mention the fact that last week, while I was cooking dinner, my 5.5 year old snuck into the bathroom with a pair of scissors and cut her bangs REALLY SHORT 😬🤣

My question is this: How do little girls innately know to do this RIGHT BEFORE SCHOOL PICTURES??? 👏🤣
10:34 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Andi Jones
A
In response to Suzanne JaaaNONYA.
Sorry to post from the other site but I just saw this relevant video recently and felt it would be appropriate to share here. 😉 https://twitter.com/kingbe...
02:26 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
Guarantee if I went back through my school pictures, I have one like that. I don't know why. I just know I'm quite certain somewhere along the line, between age 4 and age 8, I did that to myself, too.
11:07 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Melinda Nowikowski.
Most little girls pull this move at some point… my mother in law was just telling my husband this fact earlier this evening… reiterating what I’d said to him last week…

For some reason, we all decide to do this at some point 🤷‍♀️ often right before school picture day 🤦‍♀️🤣
11:12 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Dad Nabbit
A
My daughter did the same thing at that age. I was just as baffled that i made it look good fixing it lol i was asked to cut hair again but refused. I wanted to retire on top of my game lol... i took this picture the next day...
10:46 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Dad Nabbit.
Wait… what did you do? How did you fix it??? 😭🤣 this looks amazing!! 👏🙌

I don’t think there’s an easy fix for my kid… it’s spread far too wide and too much of it!!! It’s like I can’t even cut a “combover” layer from further back 😩🤣
10:50 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Auntie CC .
A
I feel so bad for the little girl, with her mom laughing at her. 🫤
10:41 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Auntie CC ..
I tried *really hard* not to react too negatively 🙏🙏

But I was like “you can never do that again, ok???? PLEASE PROMISE ME!!!!” 🤣
10:44 PM - Sep 19, 2023