Ola
A
Exercise and going to the gym are both beneficial; however, drastically reducing your food consumption, eating healthy, and drinking a lot of water is the best and fastest strategy for weight loss. Period
09:54 PM - Sep 19, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
Caveat: If you reduce your food consumption too much, your metabolism will slow down because your body thinks you’re starving and is trying to conserve energy.
In response to Ola.
12:54 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Ola
A
In response to Robin Schwartz.
You are absolutely right. That's why I included "eating healthy". A person who isn't eating a balanced diet in sufficient quantity is not eating healthy.
12:58 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Ola.
Very true! Some people just see the “eat less” part and skip the rest — partly because the diet industry is so pervasive, folks have been conditioned to think that way. Partly because people often want the “quick fix” and think the way to do it is with extremely deprivation. Which tends to backfire.
01:07 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Robin Schwartz
A
In response to Ola.
Drastically reducing your *starch* consumption makes a big difference in eating healthier and keeping your body happy. I lost 30lbs that way several years ago and have kept it off. I’ve never felt deprived — and I love food.

But you probably know this.😉
01:14 AM - Sep 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}