Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
It's 20fuckin23 and rappers are still talking about girls with good hair. Like, seriously. I don't even know who it was but I bet he was ugly. Then he said, "don't tell me you're a model if you've never been in Vogue." Kneegrow, please STFU!
07:37 AM - Sep 20, 2023
BDivine
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
The rap girlies are far outpacing them.
08:19 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to BDivine.
What do you mean? I mean I know what Meg and them rap about. I dont listen to all of it. I mean these male rappers are stuck in this icky European standard of beauty for Black women and that grossed me out. Like literally saying "good hair" in 2023. I think not.
09:04 AM - Sep 20, 2023
BDivine
A
In sound, interest, beats, content, artistry, cleverness, female rappers come out on top right now. And as such, the male rappers resort to tired tropes to put them (us) in our place. A lot of them have nothing better to offer than pedestalizing one group to criticize another.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
10:14 AM - Sep 20, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to BDivine.
Oh, ok, I got you. I thought you meant outpacing them by being as terrible as they are. And you're right, it's a total female rapper Renaissance right now and I'm here for it. I'm not the biggest fan of rap, especially what's hot right now, but whenever I'm listening it's a female MC.
11:07 AM - Sep 20, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}