⚛️Shawn Athan
A
They, themselves, have to come here, act appropriate... and things will be just fine. If they come over here with the same chaos... they have to go. We are asking them to be sane and civil. You can't do that, you have no place on Spoutible.
Marc Maxmeister @marcmaxmeister
As much as I love #Spoutible I worry that it will be dominated by a single worldview.

I really want a network that spans the world's viewpoints, just without the toxic insurrectionist chaos that usually follows any attempt to sustain a #dialogue .

4 of top 5 are on same end of spectrum
10:40 AM - Feb 23, 2023
08:38 PM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)
DaughterOfJoe#FirstWave
A
There's only about 10% of republicans I would enter into political talk with these days. Those are the ones that could see through the lies they have been told and change. The rest are so deep in the weeds of the cult, I find it a fool's errand, they just want to bait and argue.
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
08:48 PM - Feb 23, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to DaughterOfJoe#FirstWave.
I'm a gay man who lived through prop 8. Yea... I don't even associate with Republicans. This was just a PSA.
08:50 PM - Feb 23, 2023
DaughterOfJoe#FirstWave
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
I hear you. I’ve seen people in psych wards more in touch with reality than the republicans I’ve come into contact with. Not exaggerating.
11:55 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}