Just Piper
A
Mr. Bouzy…Christopher…I made a long search after Musk ruined Twitter for a better alternative to call home. Neither Tribel, Counter Social, Post, Threads or BlueSky seemed like home. Spoutible is the clear winner! This is home. Now we need more kitty accounts!
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Spoutible is the only Twitter alternative that offers advanced search for news items. You can search for all news items about any keyword from any news source in milliseconds. As our database of news items grows, this will be an invaluable resource for our users and researchers. It's a game changer.
03:55 PM - Sep 18, 2023
05:40 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Participation Trophy Wife
A
Piper, we have currently have four cats, all rescues, of course. I will discuss kitties with you any time, any place. (new follower)
In response to Just Piper.
11:50 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Just Piper
A
In response to Participation Trophy Wife.
First, thank you for giving those four fur babies their forever home. Blessings. Secondly, please share as many pics and goings on with your kitties! Hey, why not give them their own account? Ha!
11:53 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Participation Trophy Wife
A
In response to Just Piper.
This crew definitely has no idea what lucky cats they are, pampered and loved and indulged instead of god-knows-what other fate they faced. Love them all with all my 💖
12:06 AM - Sep 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}