Russ Cole
A
thread 1/2
Ladies,
DO NOT let anybody tell you "you are not important". Register to vote and show them. You can vote, you can make a difference in your life. Vote Democratic show you mean business. The worst thing you can do is NOT vote because not voting is a vote for the GOP! Stand up and be counted, y
09:15 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Russ Cole
A
thread 2/2
I lived in the 1950's. Women are more under attack today than the were then. The only difference is women tend to speak out more (a good thing before anybody blows a gasket). Women are more mobile and men are still sick with sick ideas. I don't know...
05:53 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Rachael Elizabeth
A
We...do...vote? Curious where this messaging is for the men who are crossing their arms and refusing to vote because the candidate isn't Bernie Sanders or whomever.
In response to Russ Cole.
11:00 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Russ Cole
A
In response to Rachael Elizabeth.
This spout is for women. I am trying to garner as many democratic votes as possible for the 2024 election to vote out the GOP. Not targeting anybody. Do you realize that if every woman democrat voted, democrats would win, hands down! THIS is my mission: SCREW GOP '24!
11:15 AM - Sep 21, 2023
Marilu Dempsey
A
I'm taking a deep breath, and now assume you are young. What you posted is insulting, because it is talking down. You are not reaching your intended audience.
12:58 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Mary JUSTICE FOR BREONNA
A
If even a quarter of all non voters who are eligible to vote voted, we'd have a more representative government. Why don't you try registering some voters with your local Dems? There are things you can even do from home.
01:40 PM - Sep 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}