Mandy Kilpatrick
A
I'm asking you, the Spoutible Community, for some advice!
Has anyone here sold land themselves? I'm selling an acre of bare land in a nice area.
And if so, do you have any pointers?
Which MLS listing service would you recommend?
I'm having an Attorney help for closing.
Thank you! 🌞
02:13 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Ryan Brannan
C
In response to Mandy Kilpatrick.
My siblings and I are in the process of selling our parents home and property. We tried selling by owner at first but it never caught much traction. We’ve listed with an agent now who is also a good friend. It’s been shown a few times so far. Good luck with your property!
07:52 AM - Sep 23, 2023
Mandy Kilpatrick
A
In response to Ryan Brannan.
Thank you so much!! That is an ideal situation! A friend who is a realtor! I would do the same. I'm glad you know them. 🙂💥💯💥
04:53 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Just Frank
A
I did a quote spout for you and I hope you find someone to help you. I remember from Twitter how horrible the people are where you live.
05:08 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Mandy Kilpatrick
A
In response to Just Frank.
Thank you so very much. I feel like I live in the Twilight Zone, lol. Thank you for being so kind.
🙂🌞🌿🌹🌅
04:58 AM - Sep 29, 2023
R o K p h i s h
A
For what it's worth, in my area, land that is advertised as officially passing a soil percolation test sells quicker and for more money than land that hasn't.
02:29 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Randall Krause
B
I’ve sold property but had a realtor. I like having one to get the word out and protect me from scams.
02:25 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Mandy Kilpatrick
A
In response to Randall Krause.
I tried that! I've been trying to sell my place all year and had terrible Realtors. The first one, did illegal things, and refused to follow the law, my PTSD went crazy and the buyer pulled out. She did get in trouble. 2nd one lied to me, broker helped nullify the agreement.
03:16 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Mandy Kilpatrick
A
In response to Randall Krause.
Buying land with Bitcoin is now legal and unregulated here. It's gone crazy. Million dollar home next to me,
It sells itself, and I want out before winter. A realtor who has time for me is not a good one, here in MT. Had a realtor tell me to use Craigslist. 😳😨
03:24 PM - Sep 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}