Claudia Citro
A
Likely a logistics issue. The pharmacies have to scale up to an onslaught of customers. My local RiteAid is pretty overwhelmed this week. Flu, RSV, and Covid vaccines. People begging for Ozempic. It’s a lot.
Kristin N @BabyBluJay
reading the comments. How come some people are getting Covid vaccines with no problem and others can’t yet? I hope it’s not a red state/blue state thing. Because that’s f’d up
07:15 PM - Sep 22, 2023
07:19 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Melinda Nowikowski
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
Weird to read other responses - made our appointment earlier in the week for Saturday at Rite Aid here in red state Ohio. They've confirmed the appointment twice by text message - if they don't have it in, they would have contacted me to reschedule today instead of giving me a confirmation number.
08:13 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Renee Sedinger
A
Just got Covid/flu at my local Safeway as a walk in. There were people in front of us so we waited around a half hour but no problem with availability.
07:24 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Kristin N
A
Maybe. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I went today and was the only one there. My co worker walked in and got one yesterday no appt. no wait. No shortages that I’ve heard of.
07:23 PM - Sep 22, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Susan Simon
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Got ours at Walgreens in Hyannis yesterday but understaffed for the added task. Didn’t really mind the wait.
07:36 PM - Sep 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}