BeatriceIjang
B
I am sincerely appealing to you all to read about Southern Cameroons, aka Ambazonia & support these innocent pple as TyrantBiya of CameroUn continue his genocide on them while the world is silent.
#Standup4Ambazonia
#2People2Cameroons
#ResistTyrantBiyaAndHisTerroristRegime
@cbouzy
07:16 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Walt D'Artist
A
In response to BeatriceIjang.
When I was planning on migrating to Africa, Ambazonia was my destination. Think of this area as Biafra. Another part of Africa that the British exploited & left in shambles. This was after studying where the British were & similarities to the Jamaican ethos.
09:41 AM - Feb 24, 2023
BeatriceIjang
B
In response to Walt D'Artist.
Keep hope alive & one day u shall visit an Independent,free Southern Cameroons aka Ambazonia despite the war declared upon Ambazonians by the war mongering TyrantBiya of CameroUn & his terrorist regime
#AmbazoniaHasRisenToFallNoMore
#AmbazoniaShallOvercome
@UN
06:58 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Armand K
A
In response to BeatriceIjang.
Both sides of this conflict are guilty of atrocities and unspeakable violence; on the bright side it appears the Canadian government is helping with negotiations to a peaceful resolution; that’s a good step
07:23 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Walt D'Artist
A
In response to Armand K.
Are you a poppet? Just like the French their former master Cameroonian government's behavior is to steal the resources of Ambazonia and displaced their population by force. This is an annexation of greed by Biya & co. Nothing is being said because oil is involved.
09:55 AM - Feb 24, 2023
BeatriceIjang
B
In response to Armand K.
This idealogy of both sides is ridiculous. This's what keeps TyrantBiya of CameroUn going unabated in his killings,lootings,abducting,disappearing, raping,burning down entire communities in Southern Cameroons aka Ambazonia.This's a war of choice.Biya must stop now. He declared the war
@cbouzy
07:45 AM - Feb 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}