JamaalAbdul_Rahim
A
thread 1/5
https://wikizilla.org/wiki...
What's on my mind?
This.

A Toho Studios produced Godzilla film to be released in North America one month after it opens in Japan.

This, is a big deal.

"G-1.0" is set in Post-WWII Japan. It's a period piece by an acclaimed filmmaker.
04:44 PM - Sep 23, 2023
JamaalAbdul_Rahim
A
thread 2/5
Being somewhat familiar with the work, indeed, artistry, of Director/Writer/VFX Supervisor Takashi Yamazaki, I can assure you that "Godzilla Minus One" is NOT going to be 'just a monster movie.' It's set in a war-devastated Japan for a reason. Look at this tag line: "Survive and Fight."
05:04 PM - Sep 23, 2023
JamaalAbdul_Rahim
A
thread 3/5
"Postwar Japan has lost everything. The film depicts an existence that gives unprecedented despair. The title Godzilla Minus One was created with this in mind."
~Director/Writer/VFX Supervisor Takashi Yamazaki
06:06 PM - Sep 23, 2023
JamaalAbdul_Rahim
A
thread 4/5
"In order to depict this, the staff and I have worked together to create a setting where Godzilla looks as if "fear" itself is walking toward us, and where despair is piled on top of despair."
06:07 PM - Sep 23, 2023
JamaalAbdul_Rahim
A
thread 5/5
"I think this is the culmination of all the films I have made to date, and one that deserves to be "experienced" rather than "watched" in the theater. I hope you will experience the most terrifying Godzilla in the best possible environment."
06:08 PM - Sep 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}