Valeria Dizárd
B
Good morning, I’m having a debate with my friends. They said trump will never go to jail. I think he will. What do the spouters think??
06:26 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Indivisible
A
In response to Valeria Dizárd.
we shall see...house arrest is an option for the AG/courts
05:25 PM - Sep 24, 2023
L_Saki
A
I won’t offer an opinion, as I never thought he’d get in the first time. Boy. Was.I. Wrong.
03:46 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Elena
A
He must for the health of our Republic.
09:12 AM - Sep 24, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
Given how he & white MAGA have been treated - they are often out on bail or their own recognizance, defy court orders & subpoenas without consequence, say what they want, he hasn't even been perp walked - I'ma bet on white supremacy here & say authorities will not force physical jail confinement.
08:11 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Valeria Dizárd
B
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Not encouraging but it’s the absolute truth!
08:12 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Bren
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
I completely agree with you. I have no doubt about the people attempting to do justice. I think they are being slammed and silenced while he continues to do more and more harm by speaking whenever he wants and saying whatever he likes. The media doesn't help. He loves the show and so do they
06:40 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Deb
A
He has a lot of experience delaying trials and hearings. I think he will probably die before going to prison. If one of the judges is brave enough, he could go to jail briefly for defying the court.
08:04 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Valeria Dizárd
B
In response to Deb.
I’d love to see him serve at least 6 months to a year.
08:09 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Lorraine Fish
A
In response to Deb.
Agree. When he's actually convicted, I see a stroke in his future. An orange jumpsuit has him freaked.
08:33 AM - Sep 24, 2023
Jinxy's staff
A
He will be convicted, yes & sentenced to jail. Will he actually end up in jail? I suspect he'd off himself first.
07:13 AM - Sep 24, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to Jinxy's staff.
I think his ego won't allow death by his own hand. Plus, his idol Hitler did easy time that ultimately benefited his movement. He'd convince himself he's tough enough to go and tell his followers some spin to make jail time a plus for when he gets out.

But I don't think he'll have to.
08:15 AM - Sep 24, 2023 (Edited)
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
I really don't know. He's threatened everyone under the sun and has a history of inciting violence and still goes free. Anyone else would be awaitong trial in jail. Given his special treatment thus far, I'm not hopeful.
07:04 AM - Sep 24, 2023
John Shaft
A
I don’t see him spending time inside a federal prison b/c logistics of lifetime secret service protection as a former prez. Conviction-yes, some kinda house arrest-yes, banned from SM- I hope to gawd YES.
06:35 AM - Sep 24, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Claudia Hall Christian (She/Her)
A
In response to John Shaft.
All of these issues amd other are resolved if he's in ADX SuperMax.
07:05 AM - Sep 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}