Rep. Ritchie Torres
A
Not only is Marjorie Taylor Greene demanding secession—which is practically treasonous—she’s also demanding the denial of voting rights to Democratic voters relocating to red states.

The far right no longer pretends to support democracy.
10:47 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Irminsul Harp
A
In response to Rep. Ritchie Torres.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:06 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Djibber Djabber
A
Not practically, it is treasonous. It’s defined in law.
11:24 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Aunt B
A
Elon musk allows them to post videos where they pray, and hope for President Biden’s death
05:04 AM - Mar 01, 2023
JC_🇺🇸
A
02:53 PM - Feb 26, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
I think the most dangerous thing people can do is think Maga's are stupid. They are not. They have think tanks, strategies, SCOTUS & too many ppl that agree w them.

We need the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act to be codified in the Constitution & SCOTUS accountability Ethics.
10:57 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Abbie XXX
A
has she weighed in on whether republicans that move to blue states are allowed to vote? Just asking Qs....
10:54 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Sredni Eel
A
Practically? What she's doing is Sedition, and I'm fairly sure we have laws against this. Then to just wallow in her fascism for everyone to see is astounding. Yet she's not being censured, or better, kicked out of Congress.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
10:46 AM - Feb 26, 2023 (Edited)
Yvonne Vines
B
Then why aren't their laws too forbid people like that to hold office! Why aren't the charged! People lying character morals Anybody can serve in Congress or senate No requirements! It's exhausting seeing people outright break laws & have a justice department to scared to hold them accountable
09:18 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Alexander J. McKinley, QBE
A
It's way past 'practically'.
07:55 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Barry Ostrowsky
A
I don't think she knows how to spell it let alone understand what it actually means.
11:43 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Kevin Price
A
In response to Barry Ostrowsky.
I think this is one of the great flaws in criticism of Trump, LB, MTG, et al - the idea that they are 'dumb'.

It's obvious they are not. They are executing a meticulously crafted operation and they are doing it well.
(1/2)
12:28 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Ryan Hawley
A
I don't even think we need to quantify this. It is treason and malignant politics.
11:16 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Beth D
A
Why hasn’t the 14th amendment been enforced against MTG & the other insurrectionists in congress?
11:03 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
We should be careful with terms.

Marjorie Taylor Green committed *sedition*: inciting people to rebel against the state's authority. Treason is taking up arms against the country, which she hasn't done. (Yet.)

This discussion is always at risk of falling into name-calling. Definitions matter.
10:57 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Mea Cadwell
A
In response to Nathan Standing.
Dumb question time: Couldn't someone's words be considered ammunition (aka "arms").
11:29 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
And nothing is done to Censure her or expel her from Congress. It really is just folly at this point..we have traitors in the seat of our government.
10:52 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Misha Ellison
A
10:48 AM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}