Pj Patterson
B
As a registered Democrat, in a red state I will truly say Joe Biden doesn't have a chance in hell. We must find a different democratic candidate or Trump will be president. Mark my words. Age is the issue!!!
01:26 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Pj Patterson.
Age is not the ISSUE. It’s The MSM brainwash. The “issue” is Kamala Harris. The issue is the “powers that be” don’t want a Black Female former successful prosecutor as President. The “AGE” thing is a racist/fear tactic dog whistle. Don’t fall for RW BS.
01:37 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Pj Patterson
B
I understand what you are saying. I voted for, Harris in the primaries. Kamala issue is her past and locking up black individuals. Not saying that she didn't do her job correctly but that's her issue with the voting block. It's time for a younger and stronger democratic party. That's not biden style
In response to Penelope Lowder.
01:43 PM - Sep 26, 2023
JIlda Nettleton
A
You are stating things that have shown to be false and we’re a talking point from misinformation campaigns, which makes me question your ability to asses the impact of Biden’s age as well.
03:51 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
Before you start spouting things, do your research and not on you tube through Tariq Nasheed. Biden Administration has appointed more judges of color than any administration which is important. Do your research. So much is happening to advance the country. The age thing is a racist dog whistle.
01:55 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Pj Patterson
B
In response to Penelope Lowder.
Assumption that I get my information from a talking head, especially a narcissistic one is laughable. but I'm on the ground in a red state talking to friends and family and that's the issue is his age they know Trump is old too but he looks more out there and more outgoing than Biden. Biden is horri
02:39 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
It’s Biden and Harris that are catering to young people. Relief from student loans which was BLOCKED by Republicans, relief for Black farmers, which was BLOCKED by Republicans. Lowest unemployment for Black Americans. I don’t know what world you’re living in but Biden/Harris have been doing the job.
01:49 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Penelope Lowder
A
No you don’t understand what I’m saying. You need to read. When Kamala Harris was AG in Cali, the incarceration rate for Black men DECREASED. She created a program that allowed Black males to enter a program instead of prison. As Senator she obliterated the Republicans. Jeff Sessions, ring a bell?
01:46 PM - Sep 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}