Mari Tini
A
Someone telling the truth and trying to uphold democracy isn't "heroic." It's the bare minimum of what we should expect from people in this country.
06:50 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Capitationfavor, RN
A
In response to Mari Tini.
I'm just to leave this here for y'all to think about because I think AG is absolutely correct.

We don't have to like Hutchinson, we're not inviting her over for dinner but we must allow her space to grow and leave the cult on her terms and in her own time.
12:24 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Mari Tini
A
In response to Capitationfavor, RN.
I've noticed the number of white women who want to give "grace" to this white woman who is still a Republican. I get it: the majority of white women voters vote Republican every election so it makes sense you want to protect your own demographic.
12:30 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Michael Elliot
A
She was fine with the lawbreaking until it touched her
11:15 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Mari Tini
A
In response to Michael Elliot.
Truth!
11:40 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Susan Howey
A
I think deep down she's a patriot. Sure, she may have believed him but at the end she knew in her bones what they were doing was wrong and that he was a scam artist. So she changed lawyers and told all she knew. She's still a Republican, but no longer MAGA. I have to respect that.
06:58 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Rnsilverlake
A
In response to Susan Howey.
She volunteered to be a part of the grift and damage to democracy. Trying to save your butt from full persecution and pivoting into book selling grift in no way qualifies as patriot.
09:06 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Susan Howey
A
In response to Susan Howey.
08:39 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Indivisible
A
Don't shoot the messenger, she came forward..good for her, she gave invaluable information and continues to do so
06:58 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Mari Tini
A
In response to Indivisible.
Well she was responding to a subpoena and basically had to testify. So obeying the law is now "heroic?" GTFOH
07:04 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Mari Tini
A
In response to Indivisible.
She was responding to a subpoena so she had to come forward. Obeying the law isn't "heroic."
07:05 PM - Sep 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}