Kymberlyn Reed
A
#mouthypolitics101

Let's see...

She was perfectly fine with "All Mexicans are criminals."

She was perfectly fine with the Muslim Ban.

She was perfectly fine with "grab her by the pussy."

NOW she gets a conscience because she's selling a book.
02:15 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
I really don't care about her conscience. I do care about the facts she is revealing.
02:18 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
In response to George Bussey.
She's actually not telling us anything we didn't already know or haven't heard.
02:31 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
I don't think that is true. We may have "known" in a generic sense, but she provided first-hand, eyewitness testimony to what many of us FELT was the reality of the Trump adm. Again - no comment on the kind of person she is/was, but rather appreciation for the eyewitness testimony
02:35 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
Girlfriend was trying to save her own damn skin by getting off the USS Tr*mp-tanic.

She's no different from Barry, Kelly, Bolton and the rest of the enablers of that administration.

You keep trying to see the light when it's a freight train headed your way.

To borrow a line from Metallica.
03:10 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
Barr - yes :-) I see no "light" - other than what her testimony shone on a steaming pile of sh#t. I am making no positive judgment on CH (although as a MH professional I'm always interested in behaviors and their origins). I am merely stating i think she confirmed w eyewitness test. w we sus'ed
03:43 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
I don't know whether it's a white people in the mental health profession thing or what, but many of you seem inordinately interested in justifying the behaviors of your fellow Caucasians in ways that aren't extended towards BIPoC.
08:18 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
Wow. You know a lot about me. I’d suggest there is a difference between “justifying” and “understanding”. People do things for reasons, rational or irrational; justifiable or not justifiable.
08:29 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
I was making an observation based on interactions I've had here with you and several white mental health professionals on the bird app, and this is the conclusion I've drawn from these interactions. Yes, there are sometimes reasons people do what they do. Then there's the obvious and people don't
10:16 PM - Sep 26, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
like to face that.

Instead of getting fauxraged, maybe examine your need to be so defensive.

Have a nice evening.
10:17 PM - Sep 26, 2023
George Bussey
A
Well, clearly we aren’t gonna agree on this, so yes, have a nice evening. FWIW, I did decide to follow you, as I think I’ll get some new perspectives on things. I imagine some I’ll agree with, and others not so much. But that’s where the learning comes in, eh?
10:49 PM - Sep 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}