Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
Some of you have more sympathy for MAGA Sedition terrorists, than you do people who just want to live safely in their country no matter what our ethnic, color, gender or sexual orientation is. Its funny the people who your sympathy well is full for, versus who its shallow towards.
10:39 AM - Sep 27, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
The lie of white supremacy equates white womanhood to virtue as part of its mythology. The impulse to understand, coddle, sympathize, and forgive is culturally ingrained and constantly reinforced. In some of us.

I've noticed demographic differences in who fawns over her and who doesn't.
11:07 AM - Sep 27, 2023
George Bussey
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
I can empathize with her situation, without feeling sympathy. I can understand how she ended up where she did without justifying her behavior. In the same vein, I can understand the anger that some feel regarding the perceived “kid glove” treatment she has received from the media.
12:06 PM - Sep 27, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
In response to George Bussey.
Yeah, I can totally see how, through circumstances and choices, she wound up there. I can also imagine how terrible it must be for so many people to project things onto you and hate you and threaten you. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. I'm simultaneously comfortable with still holding her responsible.
07:06 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
Exactly sis they stay telling on themselves and their constant enabling natures. Its why its harder for us to combat the toxic grip hate has on our society.
11:16 AM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}