EDGAR JORDAN
A
I could not agree more. In fact I am convinced only Black people, particularly Black women, can lead us out of this mess
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd @DrXVI
The real cultural war is white people. There actually is a white agenda. There actually is an issue of grooming by white people. White people cannot be trusted, ever, when it comes to equity or equality. Their ideas on gender, race, economy, etc are the biggest threat to humanity. Talk about it.
01:17 PM - Sep 27, 2023
01:45 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to EDGAR JORDAN.
I actually hate this rhetoric. Black people have no responsibility to save white people, especially from themselves. This type of take is neither helpful or insightful. Black people know how to survive in this crap. The question will be do white people?
02:06 PM - Sep 27, 2023
EDGAR JORDAN
A
I think you already know the answer to that. I would refer you to the work being done by Drs Fatima and Latifa Jackson of Howard University on the genetic basis for resilience
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
02:13 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
In response to EDGAR JORDAN.
Their work on no way suggests that Black people should or want to lead white oriole out of their mess. They can, because they have. But the real question is should they have to? White oriole must do so for themselves AND those they’ve harmed!
02:17 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}