Omid Scobie
A
What podcasts do you all listen to? What would you like to hear more of? Or feel isn't out there?
02:29 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Vince Rosewood
A
In response to Omid Scobie.
Join Us In France, The Spiritual Gayz, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, The New Paris, Dinner for One, various Monocle shows (love Meet the Writers and the Menu), Dear Sugars, It's Been a Minute, The Literary Life, and a few others. I was a faithful Heir Pod listener. I hope you'll be podcasting again soon.
03:21 PM - Mar 12, 2023
Haunani
A
Bag Man (Yarvitz & Maddow), Archtypes I enjoyed. I like true crime/mystery podcasts, too.

There's a dearth of balanced royal coverage, in every genre. If you had the time, seems to me a podcast could be a very successful gig.
02:23 AM - Mar 01, 2023

Only followers of this user (DataDawg) can see their posts

Gayle Tapscott
A
I love looking at the answers to your question so thanks for asking. I'm a baby boomer and I support pro Sussex channels because what is happening to them is much bigger than anyone realizes....or maybe they do.
04:34 PM - Feb 26, 2023 (Edited)
Lisa Bai
A
If you’re into True Crime, My Favorite Murder is top notch 👏🏻
04:16 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Ariel The Mermaid ????
A
Jay Shetty’s On Purpose is my go to but looking forward to season 2 of Archetypes
04:35 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Ken Haole
A
celebitchy
01:34 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Not That Karen
A
My main two I follow are Mea Culpa (from Michael Cohen) and Countdown with Keith Olbermann. Love all the suggestions here 👍🏻
11:49 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Nicola Lashley
A
The Read, The Friendzone and the Financial Confessions are my favourites. Also, I enjoy I Will teach you to be rich - listening to couples discuss (and fix) their horrible financial choices is educational and entertaining.
05:34 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Sarah Johnson
A
Office Ladies and The Daily.
I’d like to hear women in comedy covering current events. Is such a a podcast out there? Seeking recommendations.
05:26 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Angela P.
A
Daily Beans, Jack, that Trippi show, the bulwark, cleanup on aisle, 45, countdown with Keith Oberman, anything Meidas touch and Lincoln project, politics girl, American scandal, ultra, it was sad

To name a few😂🤣
04:46 PM - Feb 24, 2023
KimAinNJ
A
I listen to a LOT of podcasts and these vary wildly but here are some....RISK!, The Read, Radiolab, James O'Brien, Endless Honeymoon, WTF, Today Explained, Best Friends, Keep It, The Bald and the Beautiful, Higher Learning w/ Van and Rachel, 60 Songs That Explain The 90s, Tom and Lorenzo's Pop etc..
03:05 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Ash
A
Crime Junkies is my go to on my commute.
02:46 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Chloeluvsquirlz
A
I really love “stuff you should know”
02:45 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Maggie S
A
SMARTLESS (Kate Bateman, et al)
Working it Out (Mike Birbiglia)

SO funny. Sometimes I just need the funny
02:39 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Michigander
A
02:36 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Lorelei Wylie
A
I like paranormal as my night time listening as I get my fill of News/politics during the day. There are many paranormal podcasts out there, most are mediocre, but there are a few good ones. Unfortunately, the really good podcasts are one day a week. Wish they were on more days.
Wild Magnolia
A
I like science, scifi and comic book podcast. There are so many, so I just drift from one to another to learn about random subjects.
Bren
A
How other European royal families differ from the British one
02:35 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Judy Fettner
A
I’d love to hear a podcast dedicated to journalists discussing how a story was reported, the real take, and how readers/viewers may draw different conclusions.

I love the Well Pod with Anson Mount, and many of the true crime podcasts on Luminary.
02:33 PM - Feb 24, 2023 (Edited)
Arzziel Marcena
B
I listened D23 Podcast and it's so great when favorite actors interviewed with personalities.
02:30 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}