BlackBee Wise
A
There are a lot of pissed off folks scouring social media right now to ID the fools who looted the liquor stores!
mr bunnylamakins @mrbunnylamakins
Arrest them ALL !

All liquor stores closed in Philadelphia after multiple stores were looted overnight
https://www.yahoo.com/news...
07:58 PM - Sep 27, 2023
08:06 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to BlackBee Wise.
I saw them boarding up the liquor store on my way to work. I don't if the one closer to me was looted, but I bet it was.

Philadelphia is going to hell. A lot of cities are, but this is my city. Thd Dem mayoral candidate is pro-cop. This could become a police run city if she wins, which she will.
08:41 PM - Sep 27, 2023
BlackBee Wise
A
I’m Philadelphia born & raised. I believe in law & order but I also remember all too well the abuses of a heavy handed Police Commissioner named Rizzo. There are no easy solutions & there are multi factorial causes for the problems in Philly. The Police and Citizens will need a cooperative effort.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
10:04 PM - Sep 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to BlackBee Wise.
This city needs so much. Better schools, better services for poor & working class folks, more after-school options for kids, we need to treat our citizens better since a large amount of them are working class/ working poor. And clearly the losses of the pandemic made prospects even darker for folks.
10:35 PM - Sep 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}