Here to Defend Democracy
B
#gh #generalhospital #TeamPortia #Sprina #soapspoutible Cameron said "I have been working out and y'all are going to see it."; Scotty has gummies; "James does not pay one bill"; Maxie vs Lucy; Selena Wu (looking fabulous) - Who is your date?; Willow C - Keep my mouth shut .. "For the family".
Beyonce Who? - YouTube

This week we talk Beyonce, write some of our own fan fiction for Sprina and discuss our Charlotte theories.

10:45 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Here to Defend Democracy.
Spot on, especially with the writer’s treatment of Portia. It’s like they don’t what to do with her. Jordan too. She’s the acting Mayor! Wreak havoc like all the other annoying mayors. Or have her investigate and take down Selina. Even better, bring back Portia’s brother. There was chemistry there.
12:10 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Here to Defend Democracy
B
Hopefully the Portia and Jordan receives some attention. #GH has so many unfinished stories going on right now. They just dropped in Charlotte/Victor/Jake/Anna/Valentin out of no where. lol Thank God for the actors because they can sell all of this GH chaos.😂😂
In response to Pamela.
07:26 AM - Sep 28, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Here to Defend Democracy.
Me trying to determine who’s behind the Anna mess, including remembering which characters may not be dead-dead 😵‍💫
07:55 AM - Sep 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}