Professor Kyle
A
The bothsidesing, from the entire main stream media, has to stop. Democracy and fundamental human rights are at stake, and they're treating it like a game.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Yup. Shortly after the "Biden's age" story featuring lots of R voters who hate him, they described the shutdown as a disagreement between "a GOP House & D Senate"–when it's 100% Rs fault. Then did a story on people losing the child tax credit & blaming "government"–when it's Rs who took it away.
10:31 PM - Sep 28, 2023
10:41 PM - Sep 28, 2023
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
Mainstream media has become corporate media and their agenda is in line directly with the pale male agenda. The only thing standing between the rich regaining control is democracy. They are the megaphone for the agenda. Murdoch, Stone, Black, Rogers, Turner. In my opinion they are in cahoots
12:32 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
They're treating it as a for-profit business, which is all it is to the MSM owners. It is nothing more than a money-maximizing enterprise to the oligarchs who own MSM. There's no fairness doctrine or legal reqt that they tell the truth or serve the public. THEY WON'T HELP US. It's entirely up to us.
02:57 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Suzanne Chowla
A
In response to Suzanne Chowla.
And if the press gets turned into just the 24/7 propaganda arm of the yt nationalist authoritarian state that GOP may usher-in in about 13 months, that'll be a money-maker for the MSM oligarch owners, too. With no patriotism + no interest in helping to preserve our democracy, it's all fine w/them.
03:30 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Gray Graham
A
It is a game to them about how much money they can make seeing how stupid people are. Remember the Fox News trial.
11:11 PM - Sep 28, 2023
Whoa!
A
I think they'll stop when we stop reading their garbage takes. We are the readers. MAGA is not reading or watching mainstream media. It's us. We are the ratings. We have to stop clicking, stop reading, stop watching the bad takes. That's my opinion.
10:55 PM - Sep 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}