Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
02:58 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Sabine
A
In response to Jessica Sun 孙道言.
Ask any Ukrainian whose war it is and act accordingly.
Ukrainians shape of their own fate and certainly are no sock puppets.
03:06 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
In response to Sabine.
Here is a report from 2018 with information you may not have known.

"The goal of making the Ukrainian Armed Forces a de-facto NATO inter-operable fighting component have been underway for three years now."

https://www.mintpressnews....
03:47 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Sabine
A
Even without any weapons supplied, Ukrainians would still fight, if need be with claws and teeth.
Let me ask you why - if it was a proxy war - the US and Europe didn´t go all in from the very beginning? They were very reluctant for FEAR of escalation. Thats not how a proxy war would work.
03:55 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
In response to Sabine.
The first two paragraphs of the above article share more relevant history, going back to the Obama administration of US aid & intervention in Ukraine. I highly recommend giving the report a careful read. I hope you find it worthwhile.
04:03 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Sabine
A
1. whenever I read "...is widely accepted" followed by a debunked conspiracy theory, sorry, thanks. no.
2. Even if we accept that theory as valid, we should ask ourselves what Ukrainians want NOW. They are masters of their own fate. This has to be accepted.
3, You didn´t answer my previous questio
04:12 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
In response to Sabine.
I would say it's related to the US's overall global military strategy and issues at home. I personally agree that every country has a right to self-determination, which is why I support stopping the endless US wars. My leaders have endless money for more war but not for healthcare for our people.
04:21 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
Seems we disagree. But some food for thought:

"Putin may be a liar and a demagogue, but it is hypocritical for the United States to insist that we do not accept the principle of 'spheres of influence."

https://www.newsweek.com/b...
04:24 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}