Yvette
A
McCarthy is no match for the devious MAGA Republicans surrounding him like Jackals sniffing for blood. He never should have gotten the job as Speaker. He’s not a good organizer, or an inspirational leader. I don’t like any Republicans, but McCarthy bit off more than he could chew and he’s CHOKING.
02:15 PM - Sep 29, 2023
blueOcean
A
In response to Yvette.
McCarthy wants the gov to shutdown. It's not that he is afraid to lose the speakership. No one is that shortsighted. McCarthy is OK with being the reason the gov shuts down. He knows Biden will never get the blame for it.
03:33 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Brien Farrell
A
In response to Yvette.
Not even a lightweight. He accomplished nothing in California. He is a leader in a party devoid of ideas or policies that would help Americans. An empty suit.
02:29 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Brien Farrell.
That’s exactly what I was trying to convey. ☮️
02:29 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Yvette.
I don't know why he wanted this job. He's entirely unsuited for it. He should've caved after vote 5 or so when they were voting for speaker.
02:24 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
You’re absolutely right! He reminds me of the popular kids in high school, who were popular mainly because they were good looking and their families could afford nice clothes and cars for them. There was style but no SUBSTANCE. McCarthy has NO SUBSTANCE to him. I can’t take him seriously. ☮️💙
02:27 PM - Sep 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}