Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 1/4
#mouthypolitics101

The white woman apologia tour continues with Java Jen who admits to voting for the Orange Shitgibbon because she liked him on The Apprentice and that she wasn't "paying attention in 2016."

And she's a college professor 😐. What's she teaching, Advanced Underwater Basket Weaving?
02:13 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 2/4
I'm not sure what frosts my ovaries more - her blithe excuse of not paying attention to one of the most important elections in this nation's history or that she's demanding grace from the people and communities her self-centered, entitled white woman caused.
02:16 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 3/4
If she - like every other Never Tr*mper - wants "grace," their asses need to get busy and WORK to undo the misery, needless suffering and pain they caused and frankly supported AS REPUBLICANS long before 45. They need to go to the communities they harmed, ask for forgiveness, and put their bodies on
02:20 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Kymberlyn Reed
A
thread 4/4
the line on these communities' behalf. And they have to do so WITHOUT expecting forgiveness. Some people may, some may not - and that's these folk's right.
02:21 PM - Sep 29, 2023
Joy La
A
As a white girl who grew up in a strictly religious family, with my dad spouting Rush Limbaugh all day and night, when I turned 18 I registered to vote and voted for Bill Clinton. I can't understand anyone who ever even tolerated Republicans. Fiscal my a$$.
In response to Kymberlyn Reed.
02:34 PM - Sep 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}