Steven Beschloss
A
"...lies have become so powerful millions...are willing to cheer them on w/ passionate intensity, no matter if (or even because) democracy’s survival hangs by a thread & the fervor is all that’s needed to end the project that's made America America."
https://america.substack.c...
07:14 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Starlight Shelling
A
In response to Steven Beschloss.
#Deport The Murdochs and Elon Musk! I am completely serious
06:03 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Leigh G
A
I don't understand why no one, not government, not high level D supporters/donors, etc seems to be doing anything to take advantage of military knowledge of counterpropaganda. Even if admin doesn't want to use current Pentagon personnel, why is no one hiring ex-military experts?
04:46 PM - Aug 14, 2023
Nathan Standing
A
I'm a coastal elite American, I suppose. I read several papers and around a dozen online sources. I keep up.

But if you travel around the US, most small-town bars and restaurants will have a TV playing Fox News 24x7. That's it. For a wide swath of the country, Fox is the only news they get.
11:08 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity

https://poets.org/poem/sec...
02:22 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Kai Kronfield
A
It is beyond frightening, and downright un-American even, that this station is apparently on common televisions 24/7 at military bases. We are poisoning the minds of our military if this is the case.
01:13 PM - Feb 25, 2023
Daisy Shelton
A
In response to Kai Kronfield.
I've long been furious about this. I suspect they have a long-term contract. so much of what's on Fo is contrary to basic military codes of honor. It absolutely baffles me.
09:45 PM - Feb 25, 2023
?????‍⬛?‍⬛♻️? ☮️??
A
In response to Kai Kronfield.
Those TVs were once only used for local PSAs. Seems easy enough to revert back to that. And they should. 9/11 changed everything. But, even then Fox wasn’t exclusively broadcasted.
02:52 PM - Feb 26, 2023

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Jamie Schler
A
It’s hard to overstate the danger of a provable lie. It’s not just that it’s employed to convince people to go along with it. Repeated often enough, people lose the capacity to recognize the lie or, worse, care if it is a lie.

That’s it.
08:46 AM - Feb 25, 2023
Steven Aufrecht
A
In this country, most people learn by 10 or so that Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny aren't real. Yet many adults still believe, literally, in immaculate conception and resurrection. That makes believing FOX fictions much easier.
08:11 PM - Feb 24, 2023
PT Bryan
A
It’s weird that the Dems have not mounted an organized response to this type of thing
08:06 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Riser
A
To be fair. This sign says nothinh about Democracy winning or supporting democracy. It just says its in your hands. They just leave out that they were using those hands to destroy democracy.
08:03 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Rebecca Nies
A
It's true but with our 1st amendment
And to be clear, I'm totally down with it
There's not much anyone can do about these liars
We call them out but not on any formats that they're listening to
07:36 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}