☆ mika kagehira??
A
thread 1/6
"dni if i removed you!!" and then i block u bc you literally told me to not interact and then u get mad that i blocked u and i just sit here like
02:56 AM - Oct 01, 2023
☆ mika kagehira??
A
thread 2/6
i made an explanation thread on priv main so unless you have your ways of seeign that , i'll post it here if any of you ask me to
02:57 AM - Oct 01, 2023
☆ mika kagehira??
A
thread 3/6
also let's not forget who came up w the idea of infantgang (me i had the idea for weeks before it started and i am why it was ever founded in the first place :3)
but the need for the infantgang hashtag has gone since nobody new has joined since august
02:59 AM - Oct 01, 2023
☆ mika kagehira??
A
thread 4/6
contact me @ my spare instagram @/lovelovemica if you wanna tell me what i did wrong or give me a chance to explaon my side of the story / apologise.
also one more thing next threadspout
03:04 AM - Oct 01, 2023
☆ mika kagehira??
A
thread 5/6
do NOT remove me so i can't see ur posts and expect me to not remove you so you can't see mine too. you've decided you're not my friend so i'm not letting you follow me. anywyas i don't really care about this whole thing i have so much else going on and i don't have the time for this.
03:06 AM - Oct 01, 2023
☆ mika kagehira??
A
thread 6/6
okay anywyas i'm not gonna sit here and pretend we're all #besties !! when you remove me from ur following and talk about me TO MY FRIENDS behind my back :3 you made that decision not me. also change of plans; deleting this acc when like at least one person sees thsi
03:09 AM - Oct 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}