Salma Typhii
A
How is it that the same people who celebrated RBG being smart and on it in her 90s are suddenly complaining that Biden is too old? Seems suspicious 🤔
12:21 PM - Sep 30, 2023 (Edited)
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Could be that they learned a lesson and don't want to see it repeated.
12:37 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
No because they wouldn't love sanders so much. These folks call Fauci a genius in one breath and say this in another? Nope. These racists are just afraid that a Black woman will replace him if he dies. Tgey just need to own it
12:44 PM - Sep 30, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
Not quite sure what demographic you're talking about. Dems that voted for Biden last time but are saying they won't vote for him this time?
12:50 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
I'm saying that the people who keep freaking out about his age are racists.
12:53 PM - Sep 30, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
I have concerns about his age.
05:26 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Salma Typhii
A
Why? What about his age concerns you and why does it concern you?
07:35 PM - Sep 30, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
Data shows that by age 86 (when he’s due to leave office) there’s a 1 in 3 chance of having dementia. In order for succession to occur seamlessly he needs to step down according to the 25th Amendment. But people with dementia often don’t think they have a problem—it’s part of the disease.
09:07 AM - Oct 01, 2023
M Briatack
A
1- That's ageism.
2- Watch this interview. It should allay your "concerns." https://www.propublica.org/article/biden-interview-trump-supreme-court-ethics
05:22 PM - Oct 01, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to M Briatack.
I think it’s realism. It’s not unusual for a parent to show signs of dementia and decline quickly. God forbid you ever have to take away someone’s car keys! I don’t wish that on anyone.
I’ll vote for Biden and cross my fingers.
05:36 PM - Oct 01, 2023
(Not that kinda)Dr J
A
And here’s the problem. You can’t say you’re following the data when it’s clear you’re being driven more by your personal experience. Look at *all* the risk factors, not just age. There’s some unknowable to us (fam hx, genetics) but of what we do know, he’s as low risk as is possible.
06:06 PM - Oct 01, 2023
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to (Not that kinda)Dr J.
Between data and personal experience I’ve gained some wisdom.
07:18 PM - Oct 01, 2023
(Not that kinda)Dr J
A
The data that says he’s twice as likely *not* to have dementia? The data that says higher ed (which JB has) is assoc with lower risk? The data that says regular exercise (which JB gets) is assoc. with lower risk? The data that says that soc/cog engagement (which JB gets) is assoc. with lower risk?
07:43 PM - Oct 01, 2023
(Not that kinda)Dr J
A
(cont) What data, exactly, are you claiming supports your assertions? Because none of it does. Be honest. This is about what you personally witnessed. And while I’m sorry you experienced that, it’s time to stop projecting that on JB.
In response to (Not that kinda)Dr J.
07:43 PM - Oct 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}