Khrissy Choate
A
thread 1/3
You have a right to your opinion. We asked you for the data you used as a foundation of your claim. Some of us read that data in full and pointed out that it’s being misinterpreted or misrepresented by you. You don’t have a right to twist data or omit parts of it to validate your opinion. (Cont.)
The Eternal Atheist @TheEternalAtheist
I’m simply saying I have a concern about Biden’s age. The reason is seeing how quickly an elder loved one’s mind can slip away.

If people want to call me a racist and sexist, that’s fine, but I don’t understand why they just don’t mute me instead. I’m not sure what they’re hoping to accomplish.
04:29 PM - Oct 01, 2023
04:41 PM - Oct 01, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 2/3
You don’t even seem to want to acknowledge that the data you provided spells out plainly that old age alone is not a cause for concern about President Biden’s capabilities. We have many older spouters here. You are being ageist. It’s hurtful to older spouters. (Cont.)
04:45 PM - Oct 01, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
thread 3/3
If President Biden were showing signs of dementia, I could understand your concern, but he’s not. I‘ve no doubt that his doctors assess his cognition regularly since he’s POTUS. That’s what makes your concern seem to be disingenuous.
04:47 PM - Oct 01, 2023 (Edited)
Metl Mann
A
That's right plus don't forget he stuttered as a child and as he has aged some of that has re-emerged - which seems to be the cause of his sometimes halting speech patterns. I'm not concerned about him or his performance as POTUS.
In response to Khrissy Choate.
09:09 PM - Oct 01, 2023 (Edited)
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Metl Mann.
My Dad has a stutter.,It was really bad back when he and my Mom first met. My Mom helped him with techniques to control it. If he’s stressed, or upset the stutter comes back. Being POTUS is stressful, so it makes sense that it sometimes comes back for President Biden.
09:26 PM - Oct 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}