Carole Tyler
A
"What the media won’t show you this Sunday: President Biden just sat down with John Harwood & gave a 20 minute interview. They covered 17 different issues facing our democracy & President Biden didn’t miss a single beat. There is simply no comparison to Trump. We need Joe Biden."

—Victor Shi
09:48 PM - Oct 01, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Carole Tyler.
seriously fuck our media. they are really pissing me off with their lack of proper coverage of biden and his accomplishments. it's like journalism has lost all integrity.
09:52 PM - Oct 01, 2023
Mirth H
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Sensationalism sells/gets ratings. Biden is too normal/ordinary/boring/effective (all of which I greatly appreciate) to generate media attention.
10:23 PM - Oct 01, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Mirth H.
this is where I kinda get confused. I get everything you just said. But even if nothing "exciting" happens - ppl ain't gonna stop watching the news. That's why they invent feel good bs stories
10:25 PM - Oct 01, 2023 (Edited)
Mirth H
A
True. But it’s all about ratings.
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
10:27 PM - Oct 01, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Mirth H.
yeah well that's the problem. News is supposed to be about Life and life is not all about ratings.

again it's called having integrity - is there no one left? is everyone a corporate whore anymore? you sell out your country for a fucking bonus? This is bigger than all of that.
10:30 PM - Oct 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}