Nat Moon
A
Each year during Black History Month, I usually highlight historical events or leaders in the Civil Rights Movement. THIS year, I’m going to highlight Books by Black Authors that I enjoyed! I hope you find a new favorite book 💕#BlackHistoryMonth #BlackAuthors
03:46 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Nat Moon
A
In response to Nat Moon.
This is not a romance novel but it does show the strength and depth of different types of love #Nonfiction BlackHistoryMonth #BlackAuthors
08:14 PM - Feb 14, 2023
Nat Moon
A
In response to Nat Moon.
This is a great book that explains how the current tax system disadvantages non-white citizens in America #BlackHistoryMonth #BlackAuthors
05:57 PM - Feb 12, 2023
Nat Moon
A
In response to Nat Moon.
This was a beautiful love story that spanned time. Not a typical happy ending but it felt right for the characters. #BlackHistoryMonth #BlackAuthors
11:22 PM - Feb 10, 2023
Nat Moon
A
In response to Nat Moon.
A short but powerful book. Zora Neale Hurston was persistent in trying to document the life of one of the last men kidnapped & enslaved by the slave trade. #BlackHistoryMonth #BlackAuthors
09:37 PM - Feb 09, 2023
Nat Moon
A
In response to Nat Moon.
If you like thrillers, then this is a good one. It’s not scary or gory but uses a modern problem as the theme of the story #BlackHistoryMonth
#ReadersOfSpoutible
10:27 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Nat Moon
A
In response to Nat Moon.
Kennedy Ryan can weave a story & bring you to tears! GREAT book - love, loss, and some smut 😉 WARNING: it does deal include sensitive topics like stillbirth, depression, and suicidal ideation 🚨
10:08 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Zanetta_Inc
A
In response to Nat Moon.
👏👏👏
10:15 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Nat Moon
A
In response to Nat Moon.
Legend Bourne by Tracey Deonn - a YA book that puts a new twist on the legend of King Arthur & Excalibur with magic! I think it’s also appropriate for kids > 13yo
03:51 PM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}