Jason S
A
thread 1/4
I logged into Twitter this morning and it says that my account is suspended. It didn't give any type of reason whatsoever. Just said it's suspended. I appealed it and they asked me why it should be overturned but I'm like "I don't know why I was suspended so I would need to know that first" lol.
08:29 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Jason S
A
thread 2/4
Like how am I supposed to tell you why it shouldn't be suspended when I don't even know why it was? Lol. Probably a blessing in disguise because the place has been hot garbage for a while now. I don't know if it's even redeemable. I like the news aspect of it and my friends but that's it.
08:30 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Jason S
A
thread 3/4
Last time it happened I was really annoyed by it and really upset and disappointed. This time I didn't even have a reaction at all lol. It's like I don't even really care lol. Funny. I like TikTok better anyway. TikTok is my happy place. I got really good vibes there and everybody is in a good mood.
08:30 AM - Oct 02, 2023 (Edited)
Jason S
A
thread 4/4
So I'll be here. I'm just trying to get used to how to navigate this site. But I'm here though. Hope everyone has a great day. Take care and be well.
08:32 AM - Oct 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}