BrilliantFuture
A
Honestly I am pretty damn scared about what is going to happen. Really no one left to turn to, made some life mistakes that culminated in my losing a place and staying with a friends brother. This place yeah, it's been horrid. I tried to raise funds to fix things but that's pretty well impossible.
08:21 PM - Feb 24, 2023 (Edited)
Angela Morris
A
In response to BrilliantFuture.
Just hold on. A very wise man I know always says, "The worst thing is never the last thing." I can't tell you how many times in my life this has held true.
08:24 PM - Feb 24, 2023
BrilliantFuture
A
In response to Angela Morris.
Some wise words, I am trying to. I've never been in a position like this before, I just got hit with a massive series of catastrophic events in my life that wiped me out. Thank you for commenting, much appreciated.
08:29 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Angela Morris
A
I won't pretend to know what you're going through l, but I've had some pretty low times, too. But it will get better. One of the lowest points in my life is directly responsible for one of the best. I'm pulling for you! Reach out if you need to.❤️
08:34 PM - Feb 24, 2023
BrilliantFuture
A
I genuinely appreciate the kindness, sometimes despite my pages mission feel like that and empathy are getting lost in the world. It's why it's so important to spread it ever chance we get.

I certainly hope that's how it goes for me.
08:37 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Angela Morris
A
The world seems like a dark, negative place right now, but that's just because the loud voices are amplified. There are more people out there like you and me. I believe people genuinely care about their fellow man. I know I do. More people care for you than you know.
08:43 PM - Feb 24, 2023
BrilliantFuture
A
This interaction right now, reminds me that some people do care. We need more like yourself Angela, here on Spoutible I've been seeing so much more of it and it's refreshing.

I really hope I get to do what I want to do with BF and just know, acts of kindness like yours help A LOT.
08:47 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Angela Morris
A
I just followed you. Can't wait to see what you do here. I'll be cheering for you!
08:51 PM - Feb 24, 2023
BrilliantFuture
A
Thank you and I followed back! You can read my page and see my mission, I don't really see the world like most. I just want to see a world where we're all living a good life, everyone get's to experience prosperity. So much needs to change with our civilization.
08:53 PM - Feb 24, 2023
Angela Morris
A
LOVE THIS!!!
09:04 PM - Feb 24, 2023
BrilliantFuture
A
I'm happy to hear that! You'll see I am pushing for a cashless society, a world united. One of the things I've told people and some don't like is I don't call myself American much anymore, just a citizen of Earth.

This world could be SO incredible, infinitely better than it is now.
09:07 PM - Feb 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}