Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue
A
White liberals who think becoming politically independent will teach the Democrats a lesson, fuck you. Check your privilege and shove the entitlement where the sun don't shine.
09:40 AM - Oct 02, 2023 (Edited)
Schrodinger's Democracy
A
In response to Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue.
Help me understand what "lesson" this is trying to teach?

[note: Independent since 1984 when I quit the GOP. Also, poll worker in swing state where MAGAs constantly sue to get party affiliations for baseless suits]
10:36 AM - Oct 02, 2023
A
In response to Schrodinger's Democracy.
The problem with independent voters is that they treat politics as if it were a game. That said, marginalized groups suffer a lot because privilege and comfort are prioritized more than the greater good.
11:41 AM - Oct 02, 2023
Not a Problematic Liz
A
In response to Strictly John D. Bleeds H-Town Blue.
I recently had to step away from a (now former) close friend from high school because he kept repeatedly saying the same thing. There's something sadistic about threatening to throw vulnerable populations under the bus.
10:27 AM - Oct 02, 2023
A
In response to Not a Problematic Liz.
If this were normal times, I would've been okay with voting independent or aligning with a third party. But these aren't normal times. And as history has shown, people treating politics like picking an item off the McDonald's menu has unfortunately benefited the Republicans most.
11:43 AM - Oct 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}