Diana Lukasik
A
I stepped away from the news for a couple of hours & come back to the vindictive first act of the Interim House Speaker against Speaker Pelosi.
Patrick McHenry, an immature and inexperienced for the job, ignorant jackass will be vacated from our minds and history faster than the speed of light.
👇
phil_lewis_ @phil_lewis_
As one of his first acts as the acting speaker, Rep. Patrick McHenry ordered former Speaker Nancy Pelosi to vacate her Capitol hideaway office by Wednesday

Pelosi had stayed in S.F. to attend memorial services for the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein
08:16 PM - Oct 03, 2023
09:50 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Abigail Dubiniecki
A
In response to Diana Lukasik.
What a pathetic little man.

The race to the bottom is on.
08:27 AM - Oct 04, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Abigail Dubiniecki.
I agree McHenry is just a miserable man showing the world how inadequate he is. He is no match for Speaker Pelosi.
Where the Republicans are concerned, I honestly don’t know if there is any bottom. They thrive on trying to outdo each other’s cruelty.
10:33 AM - Oct 04, 2023
Richard
A
Republicans are petty charlatans, not leaders.

They almost seem to be campaigning for democrats.
11:42 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Richard.
Republicans are dysfunctional, don’t govern, and just create chaos.
Voting them out is our only recourse.
I agree they are walking advertisements for Democrats.
12:10 AM - Oct 04, 2023
Susan Sampson
A
The way he hit the gavel earlier today was all I needed to know about this white, mediocre, small man.
09:56 PM - Oct 03, 2023
Diana Lukasik
A
In response to Susan Sampson.
Exactly! Maybe I was too charitable in my description of him.
I’m waiting for Hakeem Jeffries, a leader, a visionary & a luminary to become Speaker of the House.
Rep. James Clyburn just said maybe that could happen in 2 weeks. I love his way of thinking and his dedication & service to our country.
10:25 PM - Oct 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}